Re: [SD-User] Problem with sd14.11 in cqwwcw

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Problem with sd14.11 in cqwwcw
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:27:48 -0000
From: "Ron Pratt" <g4ddx.ron@virgin.net>

> I found that the space bar now entered the qso into
> the log without going to the Zone entry.

It looks like you have accidentally enabled "Log on Enter".
This is indicated by the letter L under the callsign field.

You can toggle this feature with the LOGONENTER command,
or L for short.  By the way, Enter is recommended after
every field while logging, not Space and not Tab.
Space often works the same as Enter, but not always :-)

> Further problem I have is that after making Dup and Mult
> files I cannot open them. I am told "Unable to open, no
> program associated with them"

When you double click on a file to open it, Windows needs
to know what program is associated with the file extension.
Windows doesn't recognise .DUP and .MLT files on your PC.

The reliable way to open any text file is to start NotePad
and then choose File and Open.

73,
Paul EI5DI