[SD-User] Radio COM Ports

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Radio COM Ports
From: "Allan G Duncan" <allan.duncan@allanduncan.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:40:16 -0000
Hi all,

On a new PC, I recently installed SD 14.17 along with a new USB/RS232 cable.
I also run a Winkey USB for CW keying.

After issuing a "PORTS" command I can enter a COM port from 1 to 24 for CW
but cannot go above COM 9 for the radio control ports.

SD only seems to allow one character entry for radio ports but allows two
for CW - hence only COM ports 1 through 9 can be used for radio control
(despite SD offering COM 1 to 24). Unfortunately my USB/RS232 for rig
control is COM 11.

I am sure I am doing something stupid as I am sure this used to work in
earlier versions.

73

Allan

GM4ZUK