Re: [SD-User] SD on a Mac?

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD on a Mac?
From: Jonathan G0DVJ <g0dvj@amsat.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:47:07 +0000
I regularly run SD on an Intel Mac using Bootcamp and WinXP.
Haven't tried CrossOver yet but plan to sometime.

There can a be slight problem editing function keys within SD in
finding the key mapping for #.
Can always edit the SD.ini file though.

Works fine for logging incl. with WinKey for CW and Rig control via
USB / serial converters.

73
Jonathan G0DVJ