[SD-User] .LST-files

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] .LST-files
From: Lars Nordgren <lars.nordgren@fro.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:47:04 +0100
Hi All
I just read the notes about the .lst files. I want to express my great
appreciation for this possibility. I have prepared different .lst files
for different local QSO parties and contests. In SSB it is super to come
back to an answer after a CQ with the first name of the answering
operator.

When on VHF UHF it is good to check the locator received with the one
stored previously in the latest contest. It is NOT CHEATING. It is
security!

Many regards from a frequent SD user
73  Lars  SM0OY