[SD-User] SDC

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDC
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:16:11 EDT
Hello there, at the end of the test I exhaustedly noted that I had a  few
edit problems to fix; one being losing the incoming serial numbers from  HQ
stations when I typed in HQ and then SDC automatically entered HQ and  pushed
my HQ
entry into the serial field which bumped off the serial  number. (I soon
stopped entering HQ by myself but it was hard to resist in the  heat of the
test.
I found the lost serial numbers in the .AUD file  but the edit on the logging
screen reverts when one restarts  the logger. It does what KNU says. Likewise
I also cannot alter  callsigns.

Can I fix this through the .ALL file?

Ian G3KZR