Re: [SD-User] Russian DX Test

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Russian DX Test
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:52:45 -0000
From: "John Muzyka" <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>

> is this correct what you have put on about single band
> entry in the RDX this weekend, they MUST be mixed mode ?

> I have done this contest for the past 3 years and won it
> for G as SOSB 20m CW have they changed the rules ?

Here is the relevant extract from the rules at
http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/rulesg.asp
as translated by RX9TX.  The rule has not changed
for 2009.

"SOSB - Single Op, single band, MIXED (6 different band
entries, separately 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m"

There is no other SOSB category.

> .. I wont be putting in an entry as I dislike SSB tests full stop.

You could still have won last year using CW only, because
mults count once only per band regardless of mode.

73,
Paul EI5DI