[SD-User] Used wrong template

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Used wrong template
From: mm0gpz@blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:25:46 +0100 (BST)
Two questions re post logging.

Firstly, I setup SDV incorrectly for Sundays May 144 Mhz contest in that I
set it a point per QSO rather than point per Km,although I used the
correct template. How can I get SD to score it correctly now? I've tried
reloading the log with the correct setting but it made no difference to
the score.
I realise the score doesn't become part of the cabrillo log but I'd like
to post a claimed score.

Secondly, I noticed an error where AN Other OP had logged a locator as
OI83AA. Not surprisingly, it says that QSO was best DX at 12,600 Km's. Not
bad for 2m tropo!! I fixed it in SDV check but the summary still shows the
previous best DX.

Thanks.

Gordon
MM0GPZ