[SD-User] Jumping cursor

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Jumping cursor
From: "summers brian" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:51:02 -0700
For some time now I've been plagued with what I can best describe as a 'jumping
cursor'.

What happens is that in S&P mode the cursor will suddenly jump to the 'My Call'
part of the screen which means that callsigns cannot be entered. Pressing the
minus key returns the cursor to the correct place although there have been
times when after pressing the minus key the cursor immediately jumps back to
the My Call area. Because this is S&P mode I'm not transmitting so it's not an
RFI issue.

Thinking it might be link related I've tried disabling the link and even
disconnecting the serial cable to the rig but this has not had any affect. I've
also recently changed from an old P1 with Win98SE to a P4 with XP Pro  and
still have the same problem. And having used several versions of SD it's not
version related.

I only operate CW contests for the most part so I cannot comment on SSB
operation.

Can anyone help me with this one please?

Brian VE7JKZ