[SD-User] IOTA09 SDIcheck Cabrillo problem

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IOTA09 SDIcheck Cabrillo problem
From: "Robert Gregory" <red251410@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 20:27:22 -0700
Greetings!  I used SDI for this weekend's IOTA contest on my mini-dxpedition
to NA-065, and I loved the software (my first time using it).

I want to send the Cabrillo log to the RSGB, but cannot seem to find the log
file that was, supposedly, generated when I completed item number 1 on the
SDICHECK menu. I was able to print a "text" log (found when I right-clicked
the SDICHECK icon and chose the "file location"). This log had all the info
that I had added (island name, rig, antenna, etc.) when I was attempting to
create the Cabrillo log. I didn't think the RSGB wanted the extra commentary
sent with the log entry.  I understand that photos and comments are supposed
to be sent separately so something must be wrong with my configuration.

I can only find the following files:

IOTA09.ALL

IOTA09.AUD

IOTA09.DUP

IOTA09 (a text document)

IOTA09.PRT

IOTA09.SRL

I cannot find IOTA09.LOG which, according to the program, I am supposed to
rename KD7H/7.LOG .  I am running Vista Home on a Dell D830.

What do I need to do in order to generate the Cabrillo log?  Please forgive
this "newbie" question.  Thanks in advance!

73 & Cheers,

Rob, KD7H

red251410@msn.com

or kd7h@hotmail.com