Re: [SD-User] UBA Contest log.

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] UBA Contest log.
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:50:57 -0000
From: "Cyril Chapman" <cynorm@me.com>

> I used SDU in the recent UBA contest with no problem, but
> when I came to prepare a Cabrillo log with SD Check I had
> the message "The UBACW10' file cannot be found."

> Putting 'UBACW10 into SDU, it comes up correctly - so the
> file is there somewhere.

Yes, the UBACW10 file is in the same folder as SDU, but you
have SDCHECK in a different folder.  That's why SDCHECK can't
find the UBACW10 file.

Move, or take a copy of, SDCHECK.EXE to the same folder as
SDU, and then it will work.

The other option is to move your UBACW10 file to the same
forlder as SDCHECK.EXE.

73,
Paul EI5DI