[SD-User] WINDOWS 7

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] WINDOWS 7
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:46:59 +0000 (GMT)
I have just loaded up Windows 7 onto a second Hard Drive on my PC, so as not to
disturb all my precious Radio Programs that run in XP.
On the new H/D I have loaded a fresh copy of SD 15.16 added my User Key and
tried to run it with Rig Control and CW keying from my USB Winkey, neither
work.
(I have made sure the ports are correct) when I try and turn Winkey ON the
screen just goes onto the settings screen and does not show WK as on or off
(the
setting screen says its diabled)

I have transfered all my files over to W7 using the Windows File transfer which
brought over my old SD file which had a V14 in it so I ran that and with the
port no's in for both rig control and Winkey they both work fine in W7 which
really baffles me, anyone any idea why V15 wont work with these features? or am
I missing something

Cheers
John G4RCG