Re: [SD-User] Worked Window

To: "John Muzyka" <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Worked Window
From: "Derek Thom" <g3nks@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:13:38 +0100
I agree with John.  It would be useful to have the previous QSO info appear
in the box as soon as the callsign is entered. (Does this already happen in
the Marathon version? I can't remember. Very much more useful for that
event.)

One other point, entering the membership number in the callsign field brings
up the member's name and callsign elsewhere - but how is the callsign
transferred to the callsign field?  I thought it was done by pressing
"enter" but that didn't work for me.

SD is excellent - I love it!

73, Derek G3NKS