Re: [SD-User] SD grabs CTL key when it shouldn't

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD grabs CTL key when it shouldn't
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:22:44 +0000
On 16/11/2010 16:56, Bert Hyman wrote:

> Experimenting, I find that SD will switch into keyboard mode when the CTL
> key is pressed when any window has focus, not just when in SD.

Thanks, just tested it here and it's doing the same.  That is
unexpected, because SD does not "know" whether it is in focus.

Using Ctrl to toggle keyboard mode (or anything) is unique
to SD, in that the Ctrl key normally does nothing except in
combination with other keys.

The bad news is that I can't do anything about it, but at
least we know what's causing it.

73,
Paul EI5DI