[SD-User] TS-590S interface

To: ". SD Users" <SD-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] TS-590S interface
From: Sidney Will <sidwill@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:34:09 +0000 (GMT)
I have a TS-590S which will not speak to either SD or
DX4WIN.
I downloaded a virtual COM port program from the Kenwood
Website,

but that deleted my Winkeyer Driver (COM4) when installed,
although it

opened a new (COM5) port which does nothing either via the
serial

or USB ports. I have tried all the Kenwood drivers in
DX4WIN with both

4800 and 9600 bps and tried all the variables in the
Kenwood/SD driver but to

no avail.  Such a pity because the rig is growing on me in
a big way

apart from this.

Thankfully the Winkey driver software reloaded Ok and that
still works.

73  de  Sid, GM4SID