Re: [SD-User] V15.34 Released

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.34 Released
From: "G2JL" <mort.g2jl@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:16:02 -0000
GA !

I suppose "Commonwealth Contest" is more Politically correct than BERU !
That's what matters,  these days.  Strictly,  the latter term is out of date,
anyhow.  I still think of "Radcom" as "The Bull"  (formerly,  RSGB Bulletin).

Things have to be changed every so often, in case we actually find out what we
are doing.  I'm sure my heart had ventricles in it when I was at school,  but
they went out of fashion and were replaced by atria.

I had an aerial on my old wireless,  and  earthed it in thundery weather.  Now,
 I have to ground my radio antenna in bad weather-conditions.  Admittedly,
it's quicker.

73 de Mort,  G2JL