Re: [SD-User] Old SDC

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Old SDC
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:44:51 -0500
Paul,

An interesting 'glitch' occurred during the ARRL DX SSB contest this
past weekend.

Late in the contest, when entering the first characters of a callsign,
it would sometimes appear in CAPITAL letters in the upper box,
indicating it had been worked on another band, but not on the present
band ... however, when the callsign was completely entered, it would
show DUPE immediately above it, though it still appeared in the upper
box in CAPITAL letters.

In addition, some calls NEVER appeared in the upper box as they were
entered, still to be shown as DUPE above the input area.

Any ideas what caused that?
Hope it's an easy fix.

161
Don