[SD-User] incrementing serial numbers

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] incrementing serial numbers
From: Tony Roskilly <g3zrj.morsekey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:16:26 +0000 (GMT)
done wrong?   No probs in the RSGB 80M CC last week, could this be due to the
fact I was calling CQ in the RSGB contest thus no having a serial number from
the station I'm working when SD sent the 599...?  Sorry I've gone through the
manual but can't find anything to either fix the prob or allow me to increment
serial numbers.  I am not using WinKey.

Thanks
 Tony G3ZRJ