Re: [SD-User] Lost Log SD 1545

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Lost Log SD 1545
From: Joseph L Pontek <v31jp@netzero.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:22:41 -0600
Do a full computer search for:

HOT2011*.*

It will show you where the log files are located.

161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280, Dangriga, Stann Creek District
(Hopkins Village) Belize
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
FOC 1743 CWops 876, A1OP, SKCC 3171T, FISTS 7625 CC 951
LotW
Skype: v31joepalooka
http://www.justanswer.com/lp-1eh8-tool-repair