[SD-User] Black sea contest

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Black sea contest
From: PETER CLEALL <peter.cleall@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:10:31 +0000
I used SD current version in last weekends Black sea contest

I used template called BSCC Black sea cup. When the software loaded, The
screen had select contest type = S.

I thought I needed to change the S to U, but could not work out how to do
it.

So I went to the Y to confirm and changed that to U and clicked it changed
back to Y so I second clicked the Y and the  logging screen opened.

The qso summary screen seemed to be working for QSO per band numbers , but
the multipliers never changed from 0 per band although the summary total
went to 1 and stayed there. I had no sub screens to show me which
multipliers were needed on each band.

What did I do wrong in the set up for