[SD-User] Russian contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Russian contest
From: Dave Lindsay <gm4hqf@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:10:06 +0000
  Further to my last message, I was using the wrong template. Adding
wrongly connected equipment didn't help either!

SD is now working flawlessly and I apologise for casting aspersions on
the program.

I see that some people have reported problems with the latest version
under Win 7. I have run SD in XP for years. Are
there any problems using Win 7?  I suppose I should give it a try.

By the way Dave I have worked a W and a VE so the bands are not too bad.

Dave,  GM4HQF

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120317-0, 03/17/2012
Tested on: 3/17/2012 5:10:06 PM