Re: [SD-User] Dupes

To: "Geoff Dover G4AFJ" <geoffrey@geoffg4afj.plus.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Dupes
From: "Mort, G2JL" <mort.g2jl@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 11:26:38 -0000
Excellent idea !

"... it would be useful if it gave the serial nr given to that callsign..."

I'd like to second that suggestion;  in fact,  one needs to tell the caller the
number he gave you (or that you thought he gave you, when really he was giving
it to someone else - like Tiger Woods).  Sometimes,  I just work 'em;  it's
quicker,  & it would be amusing to give the number I gave him first time (or
thought I did,  when etc.,  etc.)

It seems to me,  as a computer illiterate,  that programmes can be made to do
anything except what you actually want.

73 de Mort,  SV5/G2JL