[SD-User] Loading old sd files

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Loading old sd files
From: "Geoff Dover G4AFJ" <geoffrey@geoffg4afj.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:44:31 +0100
Thanks to Dave, G3YYD & Paul, EI5DI for the help.

I did download the files from the RSGB CC website but still couldn't load my
file into sdcheck. However I looked and found a 2008 RSGB Yearbook DVD with
V13.25 on it and this worked.

In my excitement I had used an old copy of SDC on my laptop.

On my main computer I now have an old SD directory where I am keeping V14
and V13!

I must now put v15.60 on the laptop and then I can check whether I can
change the cw speed from 28 wpm to something I can copy!

Thanks agn,

73,

Geoff Dover, G4AFJ,
31 Newbold Road,