[SD-User] Upload problems

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Upload problems
From: "JohnW" <oldies37@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:29:30 +1000
Hi,

Had a few contacts last weekend in Yuri Gagarin CW, ran entries files through
SD Check and created a Cabrillo file which read as a log. I renamed file to my
Callsign.log and forwarded as attachment to address as advised - went with no
problems. This is where things went astray when I wanted to upload to LoTW, I
tried to sign the files(yes I tried all the file I had) to make it a tq8 and
the only one to become a tq8 would not work any further. I forgot to mention
that the Cabrillo format was not recognised. Just wondering if anyone else has
had problems like this, my cqwwwpx file went uploaded no problems.

John   VK3NRW