[SD-User] Club Calls Contest

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Club Calls Contest
From: "Tony Wadsworth" <a.wadsworth@tesco.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:49:28 +0100
I have just installed the latest version of SD (V16.01) and have a couple of
problems with entering received data for the RSGB Club Calls Contest:-

1                     The incoming serial field does not appear to be long
enough to include the serial number, the four character club ident code and
whether the station is a "member" or "club" or "no club".

2                     The Cabrillo log produced by SD Check only includes
the incoming serial number, ignoring all other characters entered in the
serial in field.  Note that the .AUD and .ALL files do include the extra
information.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a "bug"?

73 de Tony G3NPF