Re: [SD-User] SAC Contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SAC Contest
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:49:24 +0100
Brian

The rules (http://sactest.net/blog/rules/cabrillo-3-0/) are very clear
about what is required in the Cabrillo log:

It should be EITHER:
CATEGORY OVERLAY: ROOKIE
OR:
CATEGORY OVERLAY: TB-WIRES

Paste the appropriate one for the category you are entering into your
Cabrillo. But as Paul says you must do this in Notepad (or one of the
excellent alternatives), not Wordpad which will put extra control
characters in. I use Notepad2.

As an aside, I am still using SD v14. It still works fine in all the
contests I take part in.

73 Dave G3YMC