[SD-User] SD on my laptop

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD on my laptop
From: Andrew <boy251144@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:27:40 +1000
Hello,

I run SD for a long time, last few years on my little Lenovo S10 ( 10 inch screen). I had never problems, but recently SD is running on full screen, BUT...in fact the very top - (where the SD logo is) .. it is not visible. In this case it is not possible to minimise, maximise.. nor adjust any parameters of SD screen. Any changing of WINDOWS DISPLAY parameters did not help. I connected also external 23 inch monitor.. but there was no change. I also deleted SD including SD folder in a root directory, installed new SD ( older versions and current one as well) - no difference. Wonder if anybody had the same problem..and perhaps can tell me how to rectify it. Im not a computer genius, but 99% I could handle comp problem myself.. This time, my Lenovo decided to ply games with me..
Thanks in advance for any help.. Regards... Andrew VK2AR