[SD-User] SD setup for ARRL Sweepstakes?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD setup for ARRL Sweepstakes?
From: Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:12:43 +0000
SD 16.04
Windows XP Pro SP3

It's probably age-induced brain fade, but I'm somewhat confused about how to properly set up SD for the upcoming Sweepstakes. The fact that I laid off contesting for a while probably didn't help.

Going through the initial dialog, I'm asked for my exchange, but that doesn't seem to get propagated anywhere.

Doing a few simulated S+P contacts, while my call is sent correctly, my exchange is sent as 5NN <serial #>.

Manually editing the strings in SD.INI for MSG1-MSG8 sets things right, but should that be necessary?

Maybe I just entered the exchange in the setup screen incorrectly; what's the correct format?

--
Bert - W0RSB    bert@iphouse.com