[SD-User] Editing QSO's

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Editing QSO's
From: Dave Lindsay <gm4hqf@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:41:03 +0000
I'm using SD V16.05 in CQWW.

I logged N2GC and received Zone 5 which is correct but the program logs it as Marianas Isls and adds a country multiplier.

Also logged KL1A/2 and also got zone 5 but Alaska is logged as a multiplier. I think this OP should have sent W/KL1A.

Never had to edit a log before. How do I remove these country multipliers? Can I just remove them from the ALL file? I am worried about the scoring.

Dave, GM4HQF
Aberdeen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 121125-1, 25/11/2012
Tested on: 25/11/2012 21:41:04