Re: [SD-User] cabrillo log V 16

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] cabrillo log V 16
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:59:11 +0000
On 28/01/2013 16:37, Dieter wrote:

The SD check tells me to create a cabrillo named xxx.LOG
but I can only find the xxx.ALL  file, no LOG

The Cabrillo option in SDCHECK always creates logs with
the suffix .LOG.  When these logs can't be found, it is
invariably a Windows configuration issue.

You can tell whether your computer, and your version
of Windows, is showing all file extensions by looking
for the program file SD.EXE in your SD folder.

If the .EXE extension is not visible, you need to change
a Windows parameter to show all file extensions.  Try a
Google search with the phrase "show file extensions" and
you will quickly find a reference for your version of
Windows.  The procedure varies for each version of Windows,
but it MUST be done.  If not, you may not be able to find
some of your SD program and data files.  This is a Windows
issue - not an SD issue.

73,
Paul EI5DI