Re: [SD-User] Scoring Query.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Scoring Query.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:21:33 +0100
On 2 Apr 2013 at 12:10, Sidney Will wrote:

> Brian...If you bought your SD as G4ODV, You will find that your cabrillo
> log will have the UK callon every QSO line.  If you have a good text
> editor, change every line to the callyou used and you will be scored
> correctly.  The other way is to buy SD as C4Z  (An incorrect callsign in
> my book) and all willbe well.Sid  GM4SID

SD v14.29 and similar issues prior to v15 were free, Brian didn't 'buy'
it and it is not registered to any call. No doubt you will have put
your correct C4Z call in, this is not relevant to Brian's query.

I am not sure how SD interprets the continent for 5B land, I would
assume it would have put it in Asia as all countries tables do. Maybe
the WPX profile used in SD thinks differently.... Hopefully Paul will
answer in due course.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com