Re: [SD-User] Winkeyer only sending dits

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Winkeyer only sending dits
From: "Mort, G2JL" <mort.g2jl@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:46:24 -0000
Referring to:

Paul solved the problem by suggesting that I deleted the SD.INI file and
restarting the program.

Working perfectly now.

Dave, GM4HQF

Aha !

I sometimes got oddities trying to use SD with the Winkeyer I have in SV5,  so
gave up the more advanced SD functions,  & reverted to manual keying.  Here,  I
work so little in contests,  I wouldn't bother Winkeying anyhow.  Does a new
.INI file get created,  then,  if one were to delete the existing one ?  I've
mislaid my printed manual out there,  & find reading screens tedious & ink,
exorbitant (Please note,  S. Claus,  I  DON'T  want a Kindle !  A black
cartridge,  perhaps;  did someone say 12-bore ?)

73 de Mort,  G2JL