[SD-User] Download Problem.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Download Problem.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:22:57 +0000 (GMT)
I just tried to download the latest V17.22 using the prompt given when closing
an SD file.

When I reach installation stage I am getting a message 'error unable to
complete installation' I get the option to Retry, Abort or Ignore.

Any ideas what the problem may be?  I am tempted to uninstall the present
version   but still being a PC numpty if it turns out to be a PC problem i
don't wish to be messing around as it is bedtime here soon and I want to
commence the ARRL 10mtr contest early tomorrow so I shall just continue to use
the older version if I can't get a positive fix.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.