Re: [SD-User] Problem with Stew Perry log

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Problem with Stew Perry log
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 11:25:41 +0000
In this contest, SD calculated and recorded the exact
distance for the locator logged in each QSO.

Unfortunately, the locators were not logged, but the
distance was logged in the audit (.AUD) file QSO
records.

I've written a program to compare, for each QSO, this
distance against the distance between the user's locator
and all other locators.

It's crude, but effective, and when I get a single exact
match I know for certain this was the locator logged by
the user.  If I get more than one match, a sanity check
tells me which one is correct.  Adjoining squares never
show the same distance.

If you have had your log rejected, please send me your
.ALL and .AUD files and I will correct the .ALL file,
ready for you to resubmit your entry.

73,
Paul EI5DI