[SD-User] V17.28 Released

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] V17.28 Released
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:55:05 +0000

V17.28  3 February 2014

Tesla Memorial Contest:
    Added support.  This event takes place for the
    first time on 8th March 2014 - 80m only, with
    4-character locators exchanged and 1 point per
    kilometre.

Bucharest DX Contest:
    Added support for both sides - YO and DX.

Marconi Memorial Contest:
    Updated for new rules.

SD is free from ei5di.com - please encourage other
contesters to try it.

When you install a new version of SD, you may have
to increase the size of the default window to fill
your screen. If necessary, do this for both SD and
SDCHECK.

Click on the title bar, or the SD icon, at the top
LHS of the window and select Properties, then Font.
If you have a widescreen (16:9) monitor, select the
Lucida Console font.  For a 4:3 monitor, select the
Consolas font (not available on XP).  Then choose
whatever size of font you prefer.  SD's window
expands or contracts in direct proportion to the
chosen font size.

If you find bugs in V17.28, please send me the
details - pokane at ei5di dot com.  Older versions
are not supported, so please confirm that the
problem exists in this version.

Please let me have your suggestions for changes
or additions or new contests. If you don't ask,
it may not happen.

73,
Paul EI5DI