[SD-User] W1AW.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] W1AW.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:17:46 +0000 (GMT)
This ARRL Call has been busy for their centennial celebrations.

In last weekends ARRL Contest I worked W1AW /6  (CA )and the W1AW/9 (WI). on
different bands. 'SD' Defaulted both contacts to W1AW/9 (WI).

I don't know of any similar occasions when the same call has has been used
concurrently and would not expect logging progs to recognise a difference when
they are written to provide consistency but mention it in case any other user
of 'SD' also worked these two stations and did not notice the error which
resulted in the log. i have amended the cabrillo log.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.