Re: [SD-User] Problems with SD Vs 17.29 on Xp

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Problems with SD Vs 17.29 on Xp
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:47:43 +0000
On 07/03/2014 17:28, Geoff Morgan wrote:
Just checking out everything before entering BERU tomorrow, I downloaded
the latest version of SD which works OK on Windows 7 on my XYL's PC but
when installed on my notebook, the mouse cursor doesn't come up, (its not
that new) and runs Xp, even though other programs on the same PC do not
have this problem.

It's possible you, or the laptop, may be attempting
to run SD in what is known as "Full Screen" mode.

A missing cursor is one symptom of this mode.

You can toggle back to the normal Windows mode by
holding down Alt, and pressing E once - while SD
is running.

Older versions of SD are available from
www.ei5di.com/sd/Vaultz

73,