[SD-User] cabrillo in the DX Logger template

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] cabrillo in the DX Logger template
From: "sandro_i7ale@alice.it" <sandro_i7ale@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:15:06 +0200 (CEST)
Hello Paul, and all

a friend told me this morning that in the DX Logger template, when you want to
produce the cabrillo file with SDCheck, the lines of the file are truncated at
a certain  level, so that the callsigns of the stations you worked do not show.
I tried myself, after downloading the last version, and indeed my friend is
right: see in the attachment the cabrillo file which was produced, after
putting 25 dummy qso in the log of SD.

I also noticed that for these 25 qso I "claimed" 30 points.

In the adif file all the data show correctly.

73

Sandro, i7ALE