Re: [SD-User] Shortened numbers

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>, sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Shortened numbers
From: Paul G3WYW <g3wyw@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:06:15 +0000
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

Does the leading 'T' or '0' command work for you as well?

I can only get a 'T' for the leading Zero.

This is all after reading the comments on contesting reflector after the ARRL
10M contest, where the use of shortened numbers seems to be depreciated big
time.

BTW now using the SCP and ESM functions all the time after your talk at the
RSGB convention. Great!

73 de Paul G3WYW

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.