[SD-User] Entering both serial and district code in the serial field

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Entering both serial and district code in the serial field
From: "Guttorm Amdal" <gamdal@online.no>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:51:00 +0100
Hi,
I worked the NRAU/Baltic contest this weekend from the LA2AB club station,
using SD ver17.52, and observed that the functionality, described in section
LOGGING QSOs of the User Manual, which shall allow entering both serial and
district code in the serial field, did not work for me. It has worked for me
in many previous contests with earlier versions of SD, but not now. Is this
my fault, or a small programme error?

Fortunately I tested out before the contest, and found out I had to use the
additional Enter between the two fields.

One more question: The contest rules for the HA DX Contest 2015 (coming
weekend) indicate need for an expansion of the HUNGARY.MLT file, and
probably of the district code field, since the Hungarian stations may now
transmit their HA-DXC Membership number instead of the 2 letter district
code. This number will most probably include more than 2 digits, so will SD
handle this?

73

Guttorm Amdal LA6GF