Re: [SD-User] Callsign change.

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Callsign change.
From: Timothy McKnight <ei2ka.tim@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:38:15 +0000
Hi Rodger,

The easiest way is to run the programme using whatever callsign that is
stored in the SD.ini file (presumably GM3JOB).  Then after the contest, run
SDCheck to create your Cabrillo file as usual. At that point you need to
open the Cabrillo file using a text editor such as Notepad, then use the
find/replace function to replace the incorrect callsign with GM5M.

The other option is to open the SD.ini file before you create the contest
file in SD and change the field 'SD_CALL' to GM5M.  This method will be
better if you will send your callsign during the contest using an outboard
keyer (it will send whatever is stored in SD.ini) but you will need to
remember to go back and change it again for when you want to use the other
call sign.

Tim Ei2KA

On 17 February 2015 at 14:24, rodger bryce <gm3job@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning to use SD for this weekends ARRLDXCW contest, when I
> initially started the programme I used GM3JOB as my callsign, however for
> the contest I will be using GM5M. I have went over the manual but cannot
> find a reference for changing a callsign. help please...
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Rodger/GM3JOB

from Tim McKnight, Ei2KA