Re: [SD-User] Q's

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Q's
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:26:20 +0000
On 15/03/2015 14:15, ian via SD-User wrote

I have reduced contest working due to general slowing down of me but as usual I had a go at BERU last weekend. Ashamed to say my active version is V15.5 but I had a curious outcome when SDcheck calulated the score. It omitted the HQ bonuses. Probably an old bug

Yes, I only investigate bugs in the current version, now
V18.00.  However, claimed scores have no significance in
Cabrillo logs, because they are all independently scored
by the contest sponsors.

I also fumbled a key at one time and I found that the call checking list per band (a very useful feature) expanded to reams of calls from all over. This made checking the call I was hearing cumbersome and fortunately the setting disappeared when I shut down/reopened the program overnight. How should I get into/cancel this expanded feature normally?

This is caused by enabling SCP (Super Check Partial) with
the = key.  Another =, or SCP command, disables it.

73,
Paul EI5DI