Re: [SD-User] Duplicate Check lists

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Duplicate Check lists
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 08:43:55 +0100
I also had issues with dupes in that half way through the contest it
was not flagging some stations that I had already worked in the main
dupecheck window (v18.21 here, not latest - my key expired...). I had
to type the full call in before I got a 'dupe' warning, even though it
was still shown in white uppercase in the check window.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com