[SD-User] SD ver 18.40

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD ver 18.40
From: Mike via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:34:02 -0500
Hi All,
I hope someone can shed some light on my problem please. I logged the recent
80m sprint contest with SD ver 18.40 and on submitting the log to the RSGB it
was rejected because my own callsign did not appear on each qso line. I edited
the file and re-submitted and all accepted. I subsequently tried a test log
which did the same thing. On running a test log on vers 18.37 all was ok when
processed with SD Check vers 18.37. I then put the raw log created in ver 18.37
and processed it with SD Check 18.40 and all still ok. I must be missing
something when I set up the test log in in SD ver18.40. Any ideas please?

Regards Mike G3YPE