No fan on OMNI VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: No fan on OMNI VI
From: woffutt@davinci.netaxis.com (Wallace Offutt)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 07:40:48 -0500 (EST)
This is my first day on this reflector.

I am 99.9% ready to buy my first OMNI VI as soon as the new firmware is
available (supposedly in January).  In going through the Ten-Tec
promotional material (not very detailed) I noticed that there is no fan.
This concerns me.  Can anyone tell me how this rig stands up to a 48 hour
contest? Is there a place to mount an outboard fan or something?

I'll probably have more questions in a couple of days as I go through the
product reviews and previous postings to the contest reflector that I
have saved in my vast old mail file.

Thanks in advance.

73,

Hal Offutt K8HVT/1 Darien, CT