Omni V for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni V for sale
From: kk5ep@felix.TECLink.Net (kk5ep)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 22:10:29 -0600
Hello all!

I have an absolutely mint and I do mean mint Omni V for sale which I have
added a 500hz CW filter to.  This rig was purchased NEW from Tucker
Electronics last May.  Tucker said they never sent it back to Ten Tec after
TT went factory direct.  I also have a TT desk mike and MFJ Ant tuner I'm
including(model941E) which were purchased a week after I bought the rig.
I'm buying an Omni 6 and can't afford to keep them both.  This rig has not
been used much, it's located at my Mom's house 30 miles from my home QTH,
which unfortunately I can't operate from.  It shows no wear, has no
scratches and is in absolutely perfect condition.  I have kept it covered
when not in direct use with a soft terry cloth towel and a plastic printer
cover.  I love this rig and would like to give it a good home.  Asking price
for all 3 items as a package $1200.  E-mail me if interested or call me
after 5pm CST at 601 354 9605. 73, Mike KK5EP.
Mike A. Causey
KK5EP