Omni-itus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni-itus
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:44:05 -0700
Good for you, those CW filters really do the trick.  The only
complaint I have ever had with my OMNI, is that the loss from
putting two filters in line makes copy of the very weak ones a
bit of a challenge.  I now use a Palomar preamp to take care of
that on the occasion I need to.  There is a little jumper in
the NAR filter area for a gain increase, by the way, and you can
clear a lot of it up that way.

Secondly, I have seen used FM boards at Burghardt Electronics in
their used list.  Give em a call.

Clark
WA3JPG