FET alternatives Tentex 580

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FET alternatives Tentex 580
From: rjenkins@pcug.org.au (Richard Jenkins)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 96 13:42:51 AEST
Hi there- I have a problem with my Tentec 580 transceiver, which I am
narrowing down to a possible blown FET. It is on the timebase board and is
labelled

40823

It is a dual gate type, but I can find no listed alternatives.  Can you
help?

de Richard

Richard Jenkins                                                 VK1RJ
rjenkins@pcug.org.au                          vk1rj@vk1zao.act.aus.oc
61 6 258 1228                                              GQRP #5253
                                          Cw Operators' QRP Club #437