Omni V knobs...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni V knobs...
From: vhatley@worldnet.att.net (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:41:24 +0000
Scott and all, hmmm.  Seems I'm in the minority on having an easy turning
knob on my Omni V.  Since I bought this rig second hand I am guessing the
fellow that owned it before me modifed the knob in some way.  I haven't went
so far as to pull the knob off and look yet; but what would I be looking for
to tell if it has been altered?  If I could figure out what he has done to
this one it might be something you  could do to make yours easier to turn too.
KK5RO                           Vernon A. Hatley
Ten Tec Omni V                  OHR Explorer II (40m)
Butternut Vertical                      QRP-L #325
Kent Paddles                    Speed-X Straight Key

"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills."