Auto tuner, was Re: Omni V for QRP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Auto tuner, was Re: Omni V for QRP
From: kb7et@usa.pipeline.com (Jim Sheffield)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 17:37:43 GMT
On Aug 13, 1996 09:21:04, '"C. J. Hawley" <c-hawley@uiuc.edu>' wrote:

>I am sympathetic to
>the difficulty that a 'small' company like TT has trying to make the
almost
>prohibitive investment in product development costs. It has to be almost a

>labor of love. The consumer has his/her financial limitations though. It
seems
>like the guys who run CW get along with the TT xceivers and the phone guys
go nuts.

Just HAVE TO put my $ .02-worth in:

Ten-Tec has their "finger on the pulse" of what hams REALLY
want.  First company in a long time (IMO, since R.L. Drake) to
truly understand and support hams.  Let's all hope that the bean
counters and the pressures of marketing in our fiercely capitalistic
society don't put them out of business.  73, Jim, KB7ET