FS: Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS: Omni VI
From: asearle@netusa.net (Art Searle)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 15:31:19 -0700
For Sale  $2,100 for everything

Ten-Tec 563 Omni VI HF Tranceiver sn 05A10106
   lastest edition - new June 1996!
with:     Power Supply 962 sn 01H10336
          Remote tuning head
          500 Hz 8 Pole Ladder Filter 217
          250 Hz 8 Pole Ladder Filter 282
          500 Hz 6 Pole Ladder Filter 285
          1.8 KHz 8 Pole Ladder Filter 218
(together as package)

In a moment of weakness I have decided to sell a perfectly good
radio. Mail responses that ask why will not be answered. I know
of no problems other than the following:

1)   250 Hz filter rings very slightly, the other filters DO NOT!
2)   sidetone in QSK is slightly harsh

The radio works great. I have used it with a radio interface and
it works fine. I operate exclusively cw so no mic is included.
For those who are curious, I have no intentions of replacing this
radio with anything else.

Please no requests to sell the items separately. Also please no
inquires as to why.

73, de Art WU2K

--
Art Searle, WU2K, NY, ARRL Life Member, QRP-L #524, QRP ARCI #9123
NorCal 1708, DXCC MX & CW HR , NRA Benefactor Life Member,